LET’S BUILD YOUR BUSINESS
The truth? My clients don't pay me a single thin dime for ideas, copy or content.
They pay for results. That's why they pick me in the first place.
They know there's a direct connection between compelling strategy, quality content, killer creative and their marketing ROI.
Take a look at my testimonials and you'll see why sharp clients think I'm worth it. Hold me accountable to your own KPIs or ROI, and you'll learn why, too.
CHOOSE WHAT WORKS FOR YOU
BY THE HOUR
You'll enjoy fair and honest rates for blue-chip-quality services, backed by 25+ years of professionalism.
Those range from brand & identity development to content strategy and content creation, copywriting, social media curation and more.
I'll always be ready to quote you an accurate flat fee for an entire job, or a phase of a bigger project.
The benefit? It means neither of us has to keep an eye too closely on the clock, because we've already agreed on the price.
Retainers work either of two ways: Based on my delivering a set number of projects or elements per month (blogposts, for instance), or as a "bucket" of hours each month that are applied to whatever work needs doing.
What's your benefit in having me on retainer?
- Lower costs, more value: If you've got a lot of work that needs doing, you'll pay me a lower rate per hour, while enjoying predictable costs you can plug into your budget. Plus, I'm happy to overdeliver in hours (within +10-15%) against a retainer.
- Partnership pluses: Retainer clients find that when I'm an on-call resource who's more engaged in their total business, we can polish their marketing in a hundred different ways.
- Continual review & enhancement: Ongoing collaboration means my clients and I can analyze results and make continual changes to campaigns, content and more, without worrying about whether I've burned through my hours on a project.
- Long-term results: As a retained consultant, I'm able to provide long-view, big-picture perspective and planning, leading to better overall results from holistic programs.
- Clear your desk and ease your mind: I've been managing marcom programs for 20+ years, so by offloading some of the oversight, vendor management or other tasks to me, you're renting a pro to direct the work -- and freeing yourself up to attend to other challenges.