Discovery Networks and Animal Planet called on my team at The Regan Group to put a little more bite in the Puppy Bowl, their adorable version of the “other” big game.…
We came up with the first-ever interactive fantasy game to drive tune-in and engage viewers for Puppy Bowl X (2014), creating a live “second screen” experience that allowed users to…
- Browse through puppies and add them to their team
- Share their puppy team with friends
- Compare their team’s “score” to those of Facebook friends who participated
- On game day, users received multiple notifications reminding them to watch the game and check their team’s performance
- The platform TRG created helped Animal Planet’s ad sales team land a Puppy Bowl a marquee sponsor (AT&T) just before it launched
- 12,269 teams were created, with 102,661 page views…and the Puppy Bowl itself saw a record 13.5MM viewers!