The challenge? Give Biersma Creative, a Chicago-based design firm, a website that was SEO-friendly and that clearly articulated a point of difference for the agency.
- I created a new brand positioning, tagline, proprietary service offerings and more to help a design studio extend itself into the realm of full-service marketing communications.
- The positioning I developed: as a “transformative design agency,” a message that spoke powerfully to their target — small to midsized businesses in B2B, often startups or entrepreneurs.
- I wrote and provided UX revision for their website in line with the new branding and message platform.
- Supported by newsletters, blogs, social media and PR I supplied, the new integrated program gives the agency a dynamic new face.
- Its newly-optimized site garnered as many raw hits as competing leading Chicago-based design agencies.