To raise awareness and tune-in for its annual holiday programming event, Countdown to Christmas, Hallmark Channel looked to my team at The Regan Group to deck the halls with a fresh-cut idea in field and experiential marketing.
- We spread the word – and holiday cheer — by partnering with 100 local independent Christmas tree lots in ten major markets across the country, from New York and Boston to Chicago, Atlanta and Seattle
- Families on the hunt for the perfect live Christmas tree could visit a Hallmark Channel-branded lot with free giveaways, including information about entering the Snow Much Fun online sweepstakes for a chance to win a festive family trip to the North Pole
- Brand ambassadors wearing Countdown to Christmas beanies were on hand in our lots to hand out free plush reindeer antlers for the first 200 kids!
- Every single pair of antlers ended up on a deserving head…
- …and the Snow Much Fun online sweepstakes saw 579,090 entries!