CASE STUDY DESCRIPTION:
Kraft wanted a unique, innovative sampling program that could immerse upscale U.S. consumers in the delicate goodness of LU, a longstanding French biscuit brand it was bringing to the States.
So it was important to
- Among the concepts I developed at Momentum that led to our winning the $1MM+ assignment was this sensory booth concept.
- Within the booth – to be placed in upscale malls, VIP airport lounges, boutique hotels and the like — our consumer would pick an “escape” and receive an image, sound and even scent immersion that could transport them to a Paris boulevard, the fields of Provence, or into a chocolatierie in Normandy — the home of LU.
- Once their “escape” was done, the booth would deliver a two-pack wrapped sample of LU and a coupon. Zut alors!
- What also helped win the job was how we presented it: not with PowerPoint, but with a hand-made embossed, linen paper booklet, at at a lunch meeting we held in the only French patisserie in northern New Jersey.
- The client said the presentation experience proved we “got” the sophisticated, tres elegante sampling experience they were trying to deliver to consumers.
Click to cover image below to view a PDF of the LU Presentation Booklet!