CASE STUDY DESCRIPTION:
The National Association of Chemical Distributors had a prior branding suite — logos, tag lines, collaterals, even their magazine, CHEMICAL DISTRIBUTOR — that was dry as dust.
- But they needed a contemporized branding, expressing not just dynamism but also the strengths of the organization: its ability to create useful connections for members, to advance an image of responsibility and stewardship for its industry.
- My team delivered new logo designs, new tag lines, a new website, new advertising, even a redesign of their in-association magazine.
- Positioning and messaging strategies were revamped to give the Association a more proactive image with members, regulators and the public alike.
- We created a “seal of approval” for their “Responsible Distribution” program so membership could better promote their compliance with safe practices.
- The results were also tailored to easily translate into shipping and vehicle decals and other co-marketing resources for member distributors, making NACD an imprint that merchandises credibility and unity for its members as just the first phase of a multiyear marketing effort.