Cheer repositioned itself to young women, making them aware its new Truefit formula wouldn’t change the sizing of new clothing when laundered – so how to best reach that audience?
- At EuroRSCG, we decided a mall tour through malls with the right shopper profile was the most cost-effective answer.
- I devised a mall tour educating them on the fact other detergents could shrink their carefully-selected purchases.
- Our event cross-merchandised with mall retailers, and gave away discount certificates driving store traffic and Cheer purchases.
- Best of all, an electronic sizing booth used high-tech scanning to give consumers an idea how fabric shrinkage would affect what they buy, as well as giving them an accurate picture of their actual proportions and sizing.
- They could email themselves and others those sizes as “wish list!” gift requests.