CASE STUDY DESCRIPTION:
Phelps Total Marketing and SoCal Gas turned to me and my team at The Regan Group to get the word out about Solar Heated Water options for California homeowners.
- We concepted, designed, staffed and executed an experiential education tour that hit the road during the summer months across all of SoCal Gas’ service regions, visit high-density public parks, plazas, beaches, key retailers and other intercept sites
- Visiting dozens of dense-traffic locations like music festivals, art and street fairs, parks and beaches and city plazas, it was staffed by highly-trained Brand Ambassadors
- The tour educated consumers on the benefits of installing solar water heating systems in their homes, both to their own pocketbooks and to the environment
- Using a pod trailer with a demo solar water heating system powered by actual solar panels, as well as video displays, infographics and more, we tangibly demonstrated those benefits
- Crowd engagement activities like a live sweepstakes and hand-raiser data capture rounded out the campaign