CASE STUDY DESCRIPTION:
The Regan Group had no positioning/branding, tag line, a muddled image in the marketplace, and ancient websites (for both the marketing practice and its fulfillment arm) with scarce functionality and terrible SEO.
- I audited competitors in the space, and developed a completely-revamped mission statement, messaging/positioning and keyword strategy, and wrote a tag line, “ACTIVATE THE INSTANT,” to help explain our brand promise
- That drove a total revamp of both websites: I led design and development on both (and literally did all the design for the fulfillment site myself), wrote the entirety of their SEO-dictated content, all interactive case studies and their blogs
- I also assessed our hosting and SEO vendors and made changes ASAP, then managed the new vendors in optimization strategy
- For content marketing and social media, I set up new social feeds – Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, G+ — for each, and populated them daily
- That content strategy included a B2B “thought leadership” approach spanning social media and P.R. via insightful blogposts, white papers and conference presentations I scripted for agency leadership
- Results? Page ranks improved 25% from launch, and each site became a lead-driver, with the TRG Fulfillment site seeing a 65% increase in conversions.