I’ve spent several years turning out a wide variety of content for industry-leading San Francisco-based email software and services provider Message Systems and its delivery platform spinoff, SparkPost, as part of their extensive content marketing initiative. That includes…
- Researching, writing and editing long-form columns for MarketingLand.com, usually in consultation with upper management thought leaders
- Writing posts for their Message Xchange column
- Researching and writing white papers, guides and and ebooks on the technical and marketing aspects of email
- Doing transcriptions of their extensive catalog of webinars, seminars and industry conferences and panels
- Doing visuals/graphics to accompany content
Take a look at the samples below.