To drive consumer awareness and retailer sell-in for Barbara’s Bakery’s partnership with LEGO, I and the gang at The Regan Group used multiple building blocks to assemble an in-store and online promotions program around a partnership with The LEGO Movie.
Critical to its success would be having the program include a wide range of account-specific merchandising and online iterations, a real key to sell-in and driving greater penetration and velocity for Barbara’s…
- Custom packaging merchandised the program on 1.5 million cartons of cereal
- A digital consumer sweepstakes leveraged Facebook & BarbarasGiveaways.com
- Every day, we gave away either one Grand Prize trip to LEGOLAND California or Florida, THE LEGO MOVIE Lego building sets, movie merchandise, movie tickets, Barbara’s prizes and more
A national in-store promotion featured…
- In-pack promo codes offering $5.00 off The LEGO Movie purchase or $1.00 Barbara’s coupon
- Also? An in-pack 40% coupon off LEGOLAND Parks or LEGOLAND Discover Center admission
- We supported the program with complete sell-in materials aimed at the trade, too!