Content delivered 0% of MQLs when we started, and rose to 40% of MQLs in just two years.
Mitratech is the global leader in legal SaaS for corporate and law firm ELM and point solutions to make legal operations more efficient, accurate, responsive, and cost-effective.
Thanks to the work done in content strategy, execution, branding and marketing for another client, ThinkSmart, we became Mitratech’s key resource content and marketing communications resource, as we:
- Drove the performance of their content almost exponentially: Content delivered 0% of MQLs when we started, and rose to 40% of MQLs in just two years.
- Provided unifying communications and content strategy consultation to consolidate disparate marketing efforts into a blended program.
- Consulted on revising internal processes and best practices to drive collaboration and efficiency within the marketing team, especially in content and GTM intiatives.
- Built and managed the content marketing calendar for the organization and led adoption of a project management platform (Asana).
- Helped lead development of a completely revised corporate branding and messaging architecture, which I then drafted, as well as developing branding/messaging architectures for their key products.
- Concepted an entirely new website, including homepage and branding/continuity elements, as well as writing/editing/publishing over 90% of its pages, including SEO.
- Wrote, edited, and designed their industry-leading blog, including content strategy work, calendar supervision, backlinking/social strategy and execution, and more.
- Wrote and edited their full range of content and collateral including ebooks, white papers, videos, product guides, sell sheets and more.
- Developed Merger & Acquisitions messaging strategy and execution for over a dozen M&As that built out Mitratech’s offerings portfolio, including messaging architectures, migration strategies for acquired content, press releases, FAQs, emails, etc.
- Wrote their TOFU/MOFU/BOFU email campaigns on behalf of multiple products in various segments.
- Created presentations and event materials on behalf of the brand.