Every branding pundit has its own definition of what constitutes a “brand.” Here’s ours, comprised of four inseparable components:
BRAND PROMISE: How does your brand help your customer?
PRODUCT: The functions, features and benefits of what you’re selling.
BRAND DESIGN: Logomarks, graphic lexicon, message platforms and other signifiers of your identity.
PERCEPTION: How your brand is really perceived by the people you’re trying to engage.
A Single Voice + A Unified Story
Effective branding pays off, but that demands total integration of every component, delivering a consistent brand experience that functions perfectly at every point of contact with your target.
That’s what we provide, applying 25+ years of experience in crafting branding and positioning strategies and messaging, design, and content to support success in both B2C and B2B.
- New or revised brand identity development
- Company/product naming
- Logo design/design supervision
- Branding/trademark research and competitive audits
- Missions statements/elevator speeches
- Brand guideline documentation & usage guides
- Messaging, content & copy platform development
- “Walking brand” stakeholder & employee strategies
- Environmental communication plans
- Branding and identity sell-in presentations
Copywriting & Content Creation
Build your business with award-winning content and copy that racks up results.
White Papers & Ebooks
Make sure your next white paper or ebook engages, informs…and helps lock up a sale!