EXPERIENTIAL & FIELD MARKETING
There’s no substitute for experience
What’s the most effective way to connect with your audience? It’s through live, face-to-face or experiential encounters:
- 70% of young adults say experiential campaigns lead to a significant increase in brand consideration
- 66% of event attendees surveyed say a brand experience is extremely/very influential on brand opinion
That’s only going to become more important as people shift from embracing the messages marketers push at them to trusting direct experience and social verification to decide a brand or product’s value and relevance.
Better connection and credibility: There’s nothing better than a hands-on demo, a live experience or one-to-one encounter to give you a stronger connection and validity with your audience.
Consumer control = loyalty: People appreciate the power of choice, so by integrating social media and mobile into a live experience and letting your audience pick-and-choose aspects of their engagement, you build loyalty toward your brand.
From one-to-one to one-to-many: We love sharing live experiences via social or mobile media, so you’ll not only be eye-to-eye with your audience, you’ll reach their own circle of contacts.
Drive deeper engagement right on the spot: Technologies like iBeacon allow attendees to interact with your live event and brand instantaneously, and you can turn that into an opportunity for deeper engagement, even purchase.
LEVERAGE TOTAL EXPERIENTIAL EXPERTISE
By bringing my award-winning expertise in event and experiential marketing to bear, we’ll turn your next event into an indelible, immersive, tactile brand experience that engages your target audience as no other channel can. Whether a mall event, a guerrilla or ambush program, a retail program or a national tour, I’ve done them all.
I’m also expert at integrating sales promotion and digital/social media tactics into the experiential mix, really optimizing audience engagement.
Take advantage of abilities in…
- Event and field marketing strategy & concepting
- Mall and retail event programs
- Trade show and conference events
- Guerrilla and ambush programs
- Assisted sales and in-store field marketing
- Design, content and production direction
- Vendor management and budgeting
- Social media and mobile integration
- Shopper marketing and sales promotion integration
- Venue assessment, negotiation and selection
- Entertainment or media property integration
- Pre- and post-event public relations and buzz-building